Whom do you want to consult with?

When do you consider a Psychologist:
  • Ideal for talk therapy and counseling.
  • Best for managing mild depresison, stress, anxiety, and relationship issues.
  • 50 minute session
When do you consider a Psychiatrist:
  • For medication management and diagnosis.
  • Suitable for severe mental health conditions like depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.
  • Psychologist / another medical profession has recommended you to consult with Psychiatrist.